MBA Certificate Nonprofit Management
When you join Concordia University, Nebraska’s Nonprofit Management Sower Fellowship program, you’ll join fellow Christian professionals, experienced instructors and respected guest experts to explore the most fundamental topics specific to the leadership of a nonprofit organization.
With a Sower Fellowship certificate in Nonprofit Management, you will:
- Develop your God-given talents for leadership and become an innovative servant-leader equipped to empower teams anywhere you work.
- Acquire knowledge in the areas of business that consistently present the largest learning curves for those seeking leadership roles in nonprofit organizations.
- Build strategies for becoming an effective nonprofit leader, acquiring organizational resources and creating and evaluating the public programs you serve.
Get more info and start your
Nonprofit Management journey today!
Start your journey today by filling out this quick form and one of our enrollment counselors will be in touch soon.
WHY CHOOSE CONCORDIA FOR A CERTIFICATE IN NONPROFIT MANAGEMENT?
With a Sower Fellowship certificate in Nonprofit Management from Concordia University, you’ll find a distinctive blend of faith-based instruction and real-world experience, including:
- Real-life application of course work. Collaborate hands-on with an existing nonprofit organization and graduate with a robust portfolio.
- Holistic perspectives. Learn to be an effective nonprofit leader using business strategies that are informed by your personal beliefs, ethics and morals.
- Continuing education opportunities. Earn your nonprofit management certificate and get the skills you need to step into a nonprofit role. As you continue to grow your leadership talents, apply your credits toward a full Master of Business Education degree in the future.
MEET OUR EXPERT FACULTY
Learn from experts in special education who bring faith, years of experience and specialized knowledge to the classroom.
RSVP to one of our next information sessions!
Learn more about our programs at one of our next information sessions.
You may register for an information session by clicking "RSVP" next to your desired date and time.
Information sessions run approximately 20 minutes. During these meetings, we will discuss the program formats, application process, financial aid, payment plans and questions that you may have.
Concordia’s online Sower Fellowship certificate in Nonprofit Management is recognized by the International Accreditation Council for Business Education.
With Concordia University, Nebraska’s Sower Fellowship certificate in Nonprofit Management, will be able to:
- Compose responses to ethical issues that incorporate standards of ethical behavior and align with a Christian worldview.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral business professional communication.
- Demonstrate comprehensive analysis skills by identifying problems, interpreting data, formulating and evaluating alternative options and supporting solutions in complex business situations.
- Acquire financial, material and human resources through stewardship, fundraising, social entrepreneurship, grant writing and strategic planning.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative methods to conduct a needs assessment, evaluate operational efficiency and effectiveness, and analyze data to measure the progress of public and private programs to stay aligned with their respective missions and achieve financial and service goals.
- Demonstrate comprehensive skill in building a business plan, supported by research, in alignment with your nonprofit’s mission.
Whether you’re expanding your knowledge to stand out in your current organization, or you’re just beginning your business career, Concordia University’s Sower Fellowship certificate in Nonprofit Management will prepare you for various career roles, such as:
CEO OF NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION
- Celebrates and provides the vision, long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies for the organization.
- Responsible for the fiscal welfare of the organization.
- Manages relationships with outside constituents that help bring resources to the organization, including funding, human resources and overall exposure.
- Develops and implements long-term and short-term goals to advance initiatives that align with the mission of the organization.
- Develops and implements strategies and processes necessary to advance policy and meet organization goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with decision-makers inside and outside the organization, including legislative bodies, to advance the organization’s mission.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Manages the overall internal operations of the organization, including developing, monitoring and maintaining effective processes used inside the organization.
- Oversees staff and volunteers responsible for the management of human resources.
- Acts as the organization’s “second-in-command,” reporting to the CEO or Executive Director.
- Develops and implements short-term strategies for increasing mission awareness and raising funds for the organization.
- Maintains strong relationships with benefactors and supervises the fundraising process.
Live out your calling in an increasingly complex, globalized society and develop and strengthen your knowledge and skills to become an ethical leader in today’s business environment with Concordia University, Nebraska’s online MBA program. Through our Master of Business Administration program, you will explore all aspects of business management and leadership to help you make sound decisions that will impact an organization’s success.
Explore the MBA
Live out your calling in an increasingly complex, globalized society and develop and strengthen your knowledge and skills to become an ethical leader in today’s business environment with Concordia University, Nebraska’s online MBA program. Through our master of business administration program, you will explore all aspects of business management and leadership to help you make sound decisions that will impact an organization’s success.
*Discounted rate does not apply to course-only options.