Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Additionally, Concordia has received accreditation in the following areas:
- Teacher education: The university's initial teacher education program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Education Preparation. The university’s advanced teacher education program is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education. For a list of accredited programs, click here.
- Educator Preparation Program: Display of 2017 Annual Reporting Data
- Educator Preparation Program: Display of 2018 Annual Reporting Data
- Educator Preparation Program: Display of 2019 Annual Reporting Data
- Education Preparation Program: Display of 2020 Annual Reporting Data
- Education Preparation Program: Display of 2021 Annual Reporting Data
- Music: The music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, and Concordia's Music Therapy program has additionally been approved by the American Music Therapy Association.
Business: The College of Business at Concordia University, Nebraska has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE) located at 11960 Quivira Road, Suite 300 Overland Park, KS, 66213 USA. For a list of accredited programs click here.
The annual Public Disclosure of Student Achievement may be found here: 2019-20
Professional Licensure Disclosure
The United States Department of Education requires that Concordia University provide information to students interested in a program leading to professional licensure.