Thrivent Financial for Lutherans offers a charitable giving program called Thrivent Choice. Through this program, eligible Thrivent members may direct donations from Thrivent to registered Lutheran organizations such as Concordia University, Nebraska. Thank you for your support!
Visit thrivent.com/thriventchoice or call 800-847-4836 to designate your contribution.
Your support ensures that we’ll continue providing high quality academic programs in a Christ-centered environment that prepares our students to be servant leaders in positions all over the world—quite possibly in your hometown!
Show Your Support
Giving to Concordia is an investment in the future, and what better investment than the education of the next generation—the people who will lead and serve our country. You can make a difference in the lives of hundreds of students through a monetary donation such as wills and bequests; charitable gift annuities, lead trusts or remainder trusts; gifts of retirement assets, appreciated stock, real estate or life insurance; living trusts; or deferred charitable gift annuities.
Find Out More
- Concordia Fund: The Concordia Fund is the university’s day-to-day mission operations fund and a source of academic and church work scholarships. Give today to the Concordia Fund.
- Matching gifts: Multiply your impact with a matching gift! Find out how if your company offers a matching gift program.
- Gift of grain: Find out how your gift of grain can help Concordia.
- Endowment information: Create a lasting legacy at Concordia by establishing a named endowment.
- Planned giving: Review our planned giving guide to explore the benefits of gift planning.