Certificate Graduate Education Certificates
With a graduate education certificate from Concordia University, Nebraska, you’re given the tools you need to develop and specialize your teaching abilities and improve not only your career, but also enhance your impact on student learning.
Which of Concordia’s graduate education certificates is right for you? Request more info below and talk to a recruiter to learn more!
Advancement for Christian Schools
- Learn the importance and impact of Christian school identity and advancement based on best practices, growth planning, funding methods and marketing strategies.
Early Childhood Administration
- Examine current and developmentally appropriate practices for organizing, planning, managing and evaluating programs for young children.
- Develop strategies for making critical decisions about technology to strengthen and enrich the student learning experience.
- Explore strategies for partnering with families, designing curriculum, and assessing and guiding learning for diverse and exceptional learners.
Exceptional Learners K-12
- Explore students’ various learning needs and develop strategies for creating inclusive lesson plans and building relationships with students, their families, and colleagues.
Futures & Innovations in Christian Education
- Learn practical approaches and strategies for furthering the mission and expanding the impact of faithful and effective Christian schools in the future.
- Develop well-rounded training and experience to help students become literate and discover a lifelong love of reading and writing.
Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts & Math
- Learn strategies for integrating STEAM into the classroom, becoming a STEAM teacher leader, and teaching STEAM to diverse learners.
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Use a blend of theory and practice to develop and evaluate curricula that supports the success of students learning English.
Trauma & Resilience
- Become more effective at using trauma-focused and resilience-building practices so you can support prevention, resilience and recovery among your students.
Talk to a recruiter to learn how you can expand your impact on student learning!
Start your journey today by filling out this quick form and one of our enrollment counselors will be in touch soon.
Certificate Program Highlights
WHY CHOOSE CONCORDIA FOR YOUR GRADUATE EDUCATION CERTIFICATE?
- Concordia University helps you recognize Christ’s role in your life and career with a distinctive blend of faith-based instruction and real-world experience.
- The credits you earn from your education certificate can be applied toward a corresponding M.Ed., so you’ll be ahead of the game if you choose to complete a full master’s degree in the future.
RSVP to one of our next information sessions
Learn more about our programs at one of our next information sessions.
You may register for an information session by clicking "RSVP" next to your desired date and time.
Information sessions run approximately 20 minutes. During these meetings, we will discuss the program formats, application process, financial aid, payment plans and questions that you may have.
Concordia’s online graduate education certificates conform to the standards prescribed by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
With an online graduate certificate in education, you can specialize your skills in an area you feel passionate about, enhancing not only your teaching abilities and career, but also the impact on your students’ learning.
A graduate degree in education can help you move into teaching and leadership roles within the field. Even though you can start your career in teaching with a bachelor’s degree, some roles will require at least a master’s degree. Concordia University, Nebraska offers an online Master of Education degree program that can help you reach your professional goals.
*Discounted rate does not apply to course-only options.