M.Ed. Educational Administration
As a student in Concordia University, Nebraska’s Educational Administration program, you’ll gain the skills you need to positively impact the lives of young children.
When you choose Concordia for your M.Ed. in Educational Administration, you will:
- Acquire opportunities to reflect Christ’s light through your talents in leadership, organization and management whenever you interact with students, parents and colleagues.
- Equip yourself with principles and techniques for organizing and leading a school.
- Discover effective methods for supervising instruction, developing great teachers, managing financial needs and school law matters, and more.
- Choose a concentration that fits your passion for elementary or secondary education, or a combination of both.
- Automatically receive a Principal Endorsement when you complete your 36-hour M.Ed. in Educational Administration.
Expand your impact on the future growth of academics.
Request more info to learn how!
Start your journey today by filling out this quick form and one of our enrollment counselors will be in touch soon.
WHY CHOOSE CONCORDIA FOR YOUR EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION DEGREE?
- Concordia University helps you recognize Christ’s role in your life and career with a distinctive blend of faith-based instruction and real-world experience.
- If you already have a master’s degree in education with another focus, you can earn a Principal Endorsement in one of the following areas:
- Principal Endorsement K-6 or 7-12 (36 hours)
- Principal Endorsement Dual Certification: Elementary with Added Secondary (45 hours)
- Principal Endorsement Dual Certification: Secondary with Added Elementary (45 hours)
- You’ll learn from distinguished instructors who are experts in the field of school administration while gaining hands-on experience by completing 250 hours of field experience working directly with school administrators in your area.
- For those who seek to lead in a Christian school setting, an alternate degree track, Educational Administration for Christian Schools, integrates a specific focus on preparing future administrators for the distinct differences, needs, and opportunities of Christian schools, while still providing all the same knowledge and skills available through the regular program.
RSVP to one of our next information sessions
Learn more about our programs at one of our next information sessions.
You may register for an information session by clicking "RSVP" next to your desired date and time.
Information sessions run approximately 20 minutes. During these meetings, we will discuss the program formats, application process, financial aid, payment plans and questions that you may have.
Concordia's online master’s degree in Educational Administration conforms to the standards prescribed by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). Concordia is also accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Educational professionals who want to become qualified as administrators at a public or Christian school, including principals, teachers, and other professionals in similar roles can expect to:
- Explore school curriculum development and implementation.
- Employ techniques and principles of school organization, management and leadership.
- Study the duties and responsibilities of supervising instruction.
- Examine educational administration processes, including fiscal and political management.
- Establish an understanding of the ethics related to administering educational systems, as well as school law and its utilization.
- Apply the full range of school administrator performance, including effective communication, group processes, school improvement, community relations, evaluation and staff development.
- Organize , manage and lead a primary or secondary school.
- Supervise instruction, develop teachers, manage financial needs, oversee school law matters and more.
An online master’s in educational administration allows you to pursue a school administrator, principal or other school leadership position. You can also become an educational consultant, instructional coordinator, curriculum supervisor, assessment director, department chair or other school leader. The opportunities are almost endless with an educational administration degree.
This program requires a total of 250 practicum hours, which are completed throughout the entire program.
Educational administration may be the right career path for you if you like discovering new ways to enhance the educational experience for students. This career path is ideal if you are a leader and excel in effective decision-making and problem-solving.
Advancement for Christian Schools
The future of excellent Christian education depends on devoted administrators, directors, and educators just like you. By earning an Advancement for Christian Schools Certificate, you’ll learn the importance and impact of Christian school identity and advancement, and how best practices, growth planning, funding methods, and marketing strategies successfully combine to inform and strengthen the advancement of Christian schools.
M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction
The Master's of Education in Curriculum and Instruction online helps you become a forward-thinking curriculum coordinator or teacher leader.
M.Ed. Early Childhood Education
Gain the skills you need to make a positive impact in the lives of young children with Concordia Nebraska’s early childhood education online program.
*Discounted rate does not apply to course-only options.