Student Financial Services - Undergraduate
Log into the connectCUNE portal, click on the Academic Life tab, and then on Banner Self-Service. Click on the following folders:
STUDENT > STUDENT ACCOUNT > ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR TERM
After selecting the appropriate term, click the Pay Now button to be redirected to your CASHNet account screen where you will see your account options.
New for Parents
In order to make an online payment on behalf of your student, your student must set you up as an authorized user in CASHNet (see below). Authorized users will receive an email with link and login instructions. This provides access to CASHNet only.
Authorized users can make online payments or set up a monthly payment plan, on your student's behalf.Authorized Users
Below is an example of what you will see once redirected to CASHNet (NOTE: If you are only making a partial payment, you will have the opportunity to edit your Shopping Cart and change the amount after you click the Pay button as seen below):
Payments by cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the Student Financial Services office in Janzow 204.
Payments may be mailed to:
Student Financial Services, Janzow 204
800 North Columbia
Seward, NE 68434
Monthly Payment Plan Options
Monthly Payment Plans are administered through Higher One’s CASHNet system. As seen in the example CASHNet screen above, you will see one of the boxes labeled ‘Monthly Payment Plan’. Once payment plans are made available for the following term, you will be able to click and set up your plan. Until the term plan opens for enrollment, you will see the message as seen above: You are not eligible to enroll in an installment plan at this time. Some important items to note regarding the new plan:
- Monthly Plans will only be available by TERM, as a five month plan for fall and spring semesters and a three month plan for summer
- A minimal set-up fee will be required per TERM
- There will be one plan date option: The 5th of the month
- Fall Semester: August 5th through December 5th
- Spring Semester: January 5th through May 5th
- Summer Semester: May 5th through July 5th
- Automatic payment set-up will be required to utilize a Monthly Plan
- Parents/guardians setting up a monthly payment plan on behalf of their student MUST be set up first as an authorized user.
Concordia's credit card policy.
Costs and Financing
The forms below are in Adobe PDF format. Please print them out and complete as needed. For assistance with the forms, call 800-535-5494, ext. 7270.
- CCUNE Scholarship
- Awarded by the Congregations for Concordia University, Nebraska. A student must be a member of a CCUNE congregation. Automatically awarded upon church membership confirmation and renewable for three consecutive years.
- LCMS District Aid Form
- For LCMS church work students. Please pay special attention to deadlines as each district has its own deadline.
- Outside Scholarship Award Form for Donors
- For students who receive scholarships from outside sources. This form is to be completed by the donor and returned to Concordia University
- Outside Private Scholarships
Private scholarship search websites abound on the Internet. Ensure your scholarship search is with a legitimate scholarship search website. If a scholarship opportunity sounds too good to be true, especially if it requires a fee or purchase of goods or services, it is probably not a legitimate scholarship resource.