Concordia is committed to ensuring your education is affordable. After scholarships, grants and loans, you may still have a remaining balance on your tuition, charges for books or fees. We want to make your process for paying these charges as convenient as possible.
Payments can be made online through your student account on the Concordia Portal. Follow this path, after logging in, to get to the correct spot:
- Select the Academic Life tab
- From the Academic Life page, select Banner Self-Service.
- You will be presented with folder options which you can drill-down through in this order:
- Student Account
- Account Detail for Term
- Select the appropriate terms and tap the Pay Now button to be redirected to CASHNet where your actual payment transaction will be completed.
Online Payments for Parents and Guardians
Since students soley have access to their account in the Concordia Portal, we have setup a process for parents, guardians or whoever would like to submit a payment on behalf of the student. In order to do this, your student must set you up as an authorized user in CASHNet. Once setup, you as the authorized user will receive an email with login instructions. Follow these instructions to gain access to CASHNet where you can make an online payment or setup a monthly payment plan on your student's behalf.
Payments in Person
Payments by cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the Student Financial Services office in Janzow 204.
Payments by Mail
Payments may be mailed to:
Student Financial Services, Janzow 204
800 North Columbia
Seward, NE 68434
Monthly Payment Plan Options
Monthly Payment Plans are administered through CASHNet. Once payment plans are made available for the following term, you will be able to click and set up your plan. Until the term plan opens for enrollment, you will see the message as seen above: You are not eligible to enroll in an installment plan at this time. Some important items to note regarding the new plan:
- Monthly Plans will only be available by TERM, as a five month plan for fall and spring semesters and a three month plan for summer
- A minimal set-up fee will be required per TERM
- All payment plan dates are the 5th of the month
- Fall Semester: August 5th through December 5th
- Spring Semester: January 5th through May 5th
- Summer Semester: May 5th through July 5th
- Automatic payment set-up will be required to utilize a monthly plan
- Parents/guardians setting up a monthly payment plan on behalf of their student MUST be set up first as an authorized user.