Office of the Registrar
Fall 2018 Registration
Registration for the Fall 2018 semester begins on the following dates:
- Seniors and Post-Baccalaureates: Monday, March 26
- Juniors: Wednesday, March 28
- Sophomores: Wednesday, April 4
- Freshmen: Monday, April 9
Online registration opens at 6 am on the above dates. Online registration for the fall semester will remain open until the end of free add/drop on Monday, August 27.
Summer 2018 Registration
Summer 2018 registration will open on March 19 for all students. No alt pin is required for summer registration.
Spring 2018 Course Withdrawal Deadline
The last day to add or drop a full-semester or third quarter course for the spring semester is January 16. Students who stop attending a course after January 16 must come to the Registrar's Office for a withdrawal slip. Failure to submit a withdrawal slip by the withdrawal deadline will result in a failing grade for the course.
- The last day to withdraw from a third quarter course is February 13. (Third quarter courses only meet during the first half of the spring semester.)
- The last day to withdraw from a fourth quarter course is April 13. (Fourth quarter courses only meet during the second half of the spring semester.
- The deadline to withdraw from a full-semester course is April 13.
Traditional undergraduate students at the Seward campus who plan to graduate in the 2017-18 academic year should notify the Registrar's Office by submitting a graduation application. December 2017 prospective graduates should submit graduation applications to the Registrar's Office by September 15, 2017. May and August 2018 graduates should submit their applications by January 19, 2018.
Graduates are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony at the Walz Arena on the Seward campus at 10 a.m. on May 5, 2018. More information will becomes available on the Commencement page.