Office of the Registrar
Fall 2018 Registration
The last day to add or drop a full-semester or first quarter course for the fall semester is Monday, August 27. Students who stop attending a course after August 27 must pick-up a withdrawal slip from the Office of the Registrar. Failure to submit a withdrawal slip by the withdrawal deadline will result in a failing grade for the course.
The Withdrawal deadlines for the Fall 2018 semester are as follows:
- The last day to withdraw from a first quarter course is September 25. (First quarter courses only meet during the first half of the fall semester.)
- The last day to withdraw from a second quarter course is November 16. (Second quarter courses only meet during the second half of the fall semester.)
- The last day to withdraw from a full-semester course is November 16.
Spring 2019 Registration
The Spring 2019 registration schedule is as follows:
- Post-Baccalaureates – begin Monday, October 29
- Seniors – begin Monday, October 29
- Juniors – begin Wednesday, October 31
- Sophomores – begin Monday, November 5
- Freshmen – begin Wednesday, November 7
Online registration opens at 6:00 a.m. on the above dates and will remain open until the end of free add/drop on Monday, January 14, 2019.
New student registration begins Monday, November 12.
Traditional undergraduate students at the Seward campus who plan to graduate in the 2018-19 academic year should notify the Registrar's Office by submitting a graduation application. December 2018 prospective graduates should submit graduation applications to the Registrar's Office by September 14, 2018. May and August 2019 graduates should submit their applications no later than January 18, 2019.
Graduates are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony at the Walz Arena on the Seward campus at 10 a.m. on May 4, 2019. More information will be available on the Commencement page.