Preparing Ethical Business Leaders
The Master of Business Administration degree program prepares ethical and effective business and management leaders to live out your calling in an increasingly complex, globalized society. This includes our commitment to:
Prepare you to be a strong and dynamic leader within your organization based on industry best practices.
Provide instructors who not only bring a wealth of industry experience, but also excel at combining that experience, universal business concepts, and current industry practice into a package that they can successfully deliver to you as part of your foundation for business leadership.
Develop you to be effective in making sound business decisions, strong communications in both oral and written contexts and an effective leader in all levels of management.
Provide you with an advanced foundation of knowledge across the business disciplines and to make ethical decisions that will lead to your organization’s success.
Eliminate the costs, burden and hassle of shopping for, purchasing and waiting for delivery of textbooks. We’ll arrange to have your books waiting for you on day one of each class, at no cost to you. Free textbooks are only available for our Lincoln classes.Discover more hassle-free highlights
MBA Delivery Options
- Conveniently located five minutes from downtown Lincoln, Nebraska
- Structured programs/class times—meet once per week
- Enhance your experience through social interaction with peers
- Comfortable, professional facilities in which to learn and study
- Face-to-face access to peers and instructors
- Convenience of online courses with a flexible on-campus option
- Variety of learning environments enhances your communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a group
- Control your schedule and pace with flexible class options
- Self-paced—study when it's convenient for you
- Your classroom is available from the comforts of your home
- Learn from instructors with diverse backgrounds from around the world