Student Financial Services - Undergraduate
Online Payments via CASHNet (accessible only thru Banner Self-Service)
To make an Online Payment: "Log into the connectCUNE portan, click on the 'Academic Life' tab, and then on 'Banner Self-Service'. Click on the following folders:
STUDENT > STUDENT ACCOUNT > ACCOUNT DETAIL FOR TERM
After selecting the appropriate term, click the 'Pay Now' button to be redirected to your CASHNet account screen where you will see your account options.
Below is an example of what you will see once redirectred to CASHNet (NOTE: If you are only making a partial payment, you will have the opportunity to edit your "cart" and change the amount after you click the 'Pay' button as seen below):
New For Parents (or others paying on behalf of a student):
In order to make an online payment on behalf of your student, your student must set you up as an authorized user in CASHNet, as seen above in the box labeled 'Authorized User PINs'. Authorized users will receive an email with login instructions, which should be stored for futre reference. This provides access to CASHNet only, NOT Banner Self-Service. Authorized users can be edited anytime.
Once you are set up as an authorized user, you may click the link provided in the email you recieved to log into CASHNet, or you may click below to sign in:
Authorized Users: Click here to make an online payment or to set up a monthly payment plan, on your student's behalf.
Monthly Payment Plan Options
Monthly Payment Plans are now being administered through Higher One’s CASHNet system (this is a change from previous years as the access and parameters will be different). As seen in the example CASHNet screen above, you will see one of the boxes labeled ‘Monthly Payment Plan’. Once payment plans are made available for the following term, you will be able to click and set up your plan. Until the term plan opens for enrollment, you will see the message as seen above: You are not eligible to enroll in an installment plan at this time. Some important items to note regarding the new plan:
- Monthly Plans will only be available by TERM, as a five month plan for fall and spring semesters
- The set-up fee will be $35 per TERM
- There will be one plan date option: The 5th of the month
- Fall Semester: August 5th through December 5th
- Spring Semester:January 5th through May 5th
- Automatic payment set-up will be required to utilize a Monthly Plan
- Parents/guardians setting up a monthly payment plan on behalf of their student MUST be set up first as an authorized user.
Concordia's credit card policy.
Payments by cash, check, and money orders are accepted at the student financial services office in Weller Hall, room 106.
Payments my be mailed to:
Student Financial Services, Weller 106
800 North Columbia
Seward, NE 68434
Undergraduate Financial Aid
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- On-line Financial Aid Award Instructions
- Award Terms and Conditions (PDF)
A copy of the current terms and conditions for acceptance of a financial aid award package from Concordia.
- Frequently asked questions about financial aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Undergraduate Tuition Payment Plan
Education Loan Information for Undergraduates
- Types of education loans
- Loan counseling information
- Policy for the return of financial aid received through Title IV funds
- Important information regarding the borrowing and repayment of education loans
- New outside scholarships (PDF)
A list of new scholarships from outside sources, updated by Concordia's student financial services office.
Undergraduate Documents and Forms
The forms below are in Adobe PDF format. Please print them out and complete as needed. For assistance with the forms, call 800-535-5494, ext. 7270.
- Nebraska Association of Congregations for Concordia (NACC) - Scholarship Application Form
- Please contact Holly Matzke at 402-643-7279 with eligibility questions.
- LCMS District Aid Form
- For church work students. Each district has its own deadline. (If you are from the Nebraska District, use the LCMS Nebraska District application.)
- Church Careers Grant Form
- For non-LCMS students. Submitting this form is required for receiving the Church Careers Grant.
- Donors: Outside Scholarship Award Form
- For those who support Concordia University and its students through scholarship awards.
- PLUS Loan Confirmation Statement