To make a payment
You may make a payment by credit, debit card, check or savings account 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please allow 24-48 hours for your online payment to be credited to your Concordia University student account.
- Checking or savings account (link opens in new window)
- Credit or debit card (link opens in new window)
- Payments by cash, check and money orders are accepted at the student financial services office in Weller Hall, room 106.
- Payments may be mailed to:
Student Financial Services, Weller 106
800 North Columbia
Seward, NE 68434
Undergraduate financial aid
- Financial aid and scholarship information
- On-line Financial Aid Award Instructions
- Award Terms and Conditions (PDF)
A copy of the current terms and conditions for acceptance of a financial aid award package from Concordia.
- Frequently asked questions about financial aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Undergraduate tuition payment plan
Education loan information for undergraduates
- Types of education loans
- Loan counseling information
- Policy for the return of financial aid received through Title IV funds
- Important information regarding the borrowing and repayment of education loans
- New outside scholarships (PDF)
A list of new scholarships from outside sources, updated by Concordia's student financial services office.
Other undergraduate documents and forms
The forms below are in Adobe PDF format. Please print them out and complete as needed. For assistance with the forms, call 800-535-5494, ext. 7270.
- Nebraska Association of Congregations for Concordia (NACC) - Scholarship Application Form
Please contact Holly Matzke at 402-643-7279 with eligibility questions.
- LCMS District Aid Form
For church work students. Each district has its own deadline. (If you are from the Nebraska District, use the LCMS Nebraska District application.)
- Church Careers Grant Form
For non-LCMS students. Submitting this form is required for receiving the Church Careers Grant.
- Non-Lutheran Church Match Grant Form
For non-Lutheran students, Concordia will match $250 when a congregation gives $250 or more towards their student's education.
- Donors: Outside Scholarship Award Form
For those who support Concordia University and its students through scholarship awards.
- PLUS Loan Confirmation Statement