Dual Credit Registration
Apply for admission and register for courses! Follow the two steps below to enroll in Concordia Dual Credit!
Complete an online dual credit application
Your first step is to apply through our online, free application. All NEW students must apply. Students who have previously taken CUNE Dual Credit courses can proceed to Step 2.
Register for Courses
Click on your school’s link below to register. You will need to have payment ready at the time of registration.
- Aquinas Catholic Schools, David City, NE
- Blue Hill Community High School, Blue Hill, NE
- Calvary Lutheran High School, Jefferson City, MO
- Centennial Public School, Utica, NE
- Concordia International School, Hanoi
- Concordia International School, Shanghai
- Concordia Jr/Sr High School, Omaha, NE
- Concordia Preparatory School, Towson, MD
- Crean Lutheran High School, Irvine, CA
- Faith Lutheran High School, Las Vegas, NV
- Giltner Public School, Giltner, NE
- Lake Country Lutheran High School, Hartland, WI
- Lancaster Learning Link (Homeschool), Lincoln, NE
- Lincoln Christian School, Lincoln, NE.
- Lincoln Lutheran Middle/High School, Lincoln, NE.
- Linfield Christian School, Temecula, CA
- Living Word Lutheran High School, Jackson, WI
- Lutheran High North, Houston, TX
- Lutheran High Northeast, Norfolk, NE
- Lutheran High School, Parker, CO
- Lutheran High School, Springfield, IL
- Lutheran High School of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- Lutheran High School of St. Charles County, St. Peters, MO
- Lutheran South Academy, Houston, TX
- Martin Luther High School, Greendale, WI
- Martin Luther High School, Maspeth, NY
- Metro-East Lutheran High School, Edwardsville, IL
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School, Milwaukee, WI
- Rockford Lutheran High School, Rockford, IL
- Saint Paul Lutheran High School, Concordia, MO
- Seward High School, Seward, NE
- Turlock Christian High School, Turlock, CA
- Valley Lutheran High School, Phoenix, AZ
- Wilber-Clatonia High School, Wilber, NE
Good news! You likely took dual credit in a previous year and do not need to re-apply. The login is only used to collect student demographic information when they first start and you will no longer need it. You may proceed to Step 2 and Register for Courses at your high school’s link on this page.
Please email email@example.com with your name, student’s name, and the school your student attends. We can fix it manually and there’s nothing else you’ll need to do!
The application is separate from registration, but this means you’re likely done with Step 1! To register for courses, find your high school’s name and click on the link: it will take you to an EventBrite page where you will select your course(s) and proceed to checkout and payment. You will get an email confirmation after registration is complete.