We’re committed to ensuring our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ have the opportunity to receive a Lutheran, Christ-centered education.
All students who meet the following criteria are guaranteed a minimum of $17,000/year in institutional scholarships and grants:
- First-time college student with a high school GPA—or transfer student with a cumulative college GPA—of 3.0 or higher.
- Qualifies from one of the following groups:
- member of a Lutheran congregation
- dependent of a Concordia alumnus
- dependent of a full-time, professional, rostered Lutheran church worker
- graduate of a Lutheran high school