Certificate Futures & Innovation in Christian Education Certificate
Join Christian professionals, experienced instructors, and respected guest experts to uncover practical approaches for furthering the mission and expanding the impact of faithful and effective Christian schools in the future.
When you join the exclusive Futures & Innovation Sower Fellowship, you will:
- Explore new knowledge, strategies, and resources to equip you in responding to the opportunities and challenges of Christian education in today’s world.
- Connect with like-minded professionals to learn new knowledge and skills in developing a truly distinctive, high-impact, and mission-aligned Christian school.
Webinar: Faithful & Flourishing Futures & Mission-Minded Innovation in Christian Education
Get more info and start your
Futures and Innovation in Christian Education journey today!
Start your journey today by filling out this quick form and one of our enrollment counselors will be in touch soon.
WHY CHOOSE CONCORDIA FOR A CERTIFICATE IN Futures and Innovation in christian education?
With a Sower Fellowship in Futures and Innovation in Christian Education from Concordia University, you can expect to:
- Gain inspiration and timely knowledge through connections with various Christian education subject experts and thought leaders.
- Earn 12 hours of graduate-level credit that is transferable to a full master's degree and applicable to most pay scale advancements.
- Develop the strategies, skills, and techniques to enhance your effectiveness as a leader in mission-minded innovation.
- Develop a network of educational leaders and learn how you can leverage that network as thought partners, experts, confidants, and mentors.
- Learn approaches for responding to the changing culture and context of your school and forge a hopeful path forward amid challenging times.
- Equip yourself to be the transformational leader needed to increase the impact of your school or organization.
- Re-imagine your school or program to better reach and serve your church, community, and new populations.
- Clarify your thoughts and plans about launching a new school or substantial educational program.
Promising Possibilities for the Future of Christian Schools (3 credits)
In this course, students explore a variety of educational, missional, and financial models in Christian education, with the goal of expanding one’s sense of the possibilities while gaining skill in guiding a school in the process of clarifying a faithful and effective path into the future.
Designing High-Impact Mission-Minded Christian Schools (3 credits)
This course focuses upon an exploration of what it means to be a Christian school, what it means to be a faithful Christian school, theological foundations to Christian education, clarifying the audience to which a given school is called and/or best positioned to serve, establishing a plan to best serve that student population, and implementing such a plan. Building upon content from Imagine the Possibilities: Conversations on the Future of Christian Schools, students in this course, will develop new knowledge and skills in developing a truly distinctive, high-impact, and mission-aligned Christian school.
Opportunities of Christian Education in Contemporary Society (3 credits)
This course examines the challenges and opportunities of Christian schools in an increasingly post-Christian culture and context. Participants will examine a variety of social and cultural ideals and movements, consider the implications for Christian schools, and explore how to adapt or respond to such cultural changes.
Leading Mission-Minded Innovation in Christian Education (3 credits)
This course guides students in developing practical tools, frameworks, and approaches to leading mission-minded innovation in their organization. This includes insights from change management research and innovation studies, all in the service of expanding the impact and furthering the mission of the Christian school.
Sower Fellowship credits can be applied to any of the following master’s degree programs:
Advancement for Christian Schools
The future of excellent Christian education depends on devoted administrators, directors, and educators just like you. By earning an Advancement for Christian Schools Certificate, you’ll learn the importance and impact of Christian school identity and advancement, and how best practices, growth planning, funding methods, and marketing strategies successfully combine to inform and strengthen the advancement of Christian schools.
M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction Trauma and Resilience
The Master's of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Trauma and Resilience online program from Concordia University, Nebraska is designed to support current teachers and educational professionals in becoming trauma-informed leaders in their schools, school districts and communities. As a student in the program, you will advance your career and gain an understanding of trauma-informed and resilience-building practices to implement in your school and classroom.
MBA Nonprofit Management
The Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Nonprofit Management from Concordia University, Nebraska is designed for those who want to serve as a leader in a nonprofit organization. Hit the ground running as an ethical leader in the nonprofit sector with Concordia’s nationally accredited curriculum which has been developed and is taught by active business and nonprofit professionals.
*Discounted rate does not apply to course-only options.