Preparing Ethical Business Leaders
The Master of Business Administration degree program prepares ethical and effective business and management leaders to live out your calling in an increasingly complex, globalized society. This includes our commitment to:
Prepare you to be a strong and dynamic leader within your organization based on industry best practices.
Provide instructors who not only bring a wealth of industry experience, but also excel at combining that experience, universal business concepts, and current industry practice into a package that they can successfully deliver to you as part of your foundation for business leadership.
Develop you to be effective in making sound business decisions, strong communications in both oral and written contexts and an effective leader in all levels of management.
Provide you with an advanced foundation of knowledge across the business disciplines and to make ethical decisions that will lead to your organization’s success.
Graduate Business Certificates
Learn Online or On Campus
Whether you're most comfortable studying with a group of peers in class, at your own pace from the comforts of your home, or a mix of both, we offer you the choice between on-campus, online or hybrid course options.Discover more hassle-free highlights
MBA Student and Alumni Reviews
Concordia University is focused on providing an exceptional experience and we ask our students to provide feedback on all aspects of their student experience. The ratings and comments below are from our survey of current MBA students and recent MBA graduates regarding their experience in the MBA program, the academic department and the university.
MBA Delivery Options
- Conveniently located five minutes from downtown Lincoln, Nebraska
- Structured programs/class times—meet once per week
- Enhance your experience through social interaction with peers
- Comfortable, professional facilities in which to learn and study
- Face-to-face access to peers and instructors
- Convenience of online courses with a flexible on-campus option
- Variety of learning environments enhances your communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a group
- Control your schedule and pace with flexible class options
- Self-paced—study when it's convenient for you
- Your classroom is available from the comforts of your home
- Learn from instructors with diverse backgrounds from around the world