Federal Grants

To be eligible for federal grants the student must show demonstrated financial need by filing the FAFSA annually and must be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen.

Please visit studentaid.ed.gov for a complete student guide on all financial aid programs from the U.S. Department of Education including federal grants.

Federal Pell Grant

The Federal Pell Grant program provides financial assistance to students with high financial need. The amount of the award is based on a student's FAFSA results and enrollment status. Pell grants provide a foundation of financial aid to which other aid may be added.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

The FSEOG program may provide additional assistance to Federal Pell Grant recipients with exceptional financial need. FSEOG funds are limited at each school and there is no guarantee that every eligible student will be able to receive them.

TEACH Grant Program

The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students who agree to serve as a full-time teacher in a high-need field for four years in a public or private elementary school, secondary school or educational service agency that serves students from low-income families. Participants must teach for at least four academic years within eight calendar years of completing the program of study for which a TEACH Grant was received. Learn more about Concordia's participation in the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program.