Academic programs offered
Students at Concordia include undergraduates, graduate students and adult learners seeking to complete a college degree.
- Undergraduate studies
- Degree completion (for adult learners wishing to complete an undergraduate degree)
- Graduate studies
Concordia at a glance
- More than 2200 students from 43 states and several foreign countries are studying here
- Ninety percent of our graduates in the natural sciences gained employment or positions in health careers programs, graduate school, science education, and the science industry. Three percent have gone into full-time mission work or to seminary.
- Concordia is ranked in the top tier of the Midwest Regional Colleges category in U.S. News and World Report's rankings
- Concordia's student/faculty ratio is 17:1
- Concordia has more than 50 undergraduate programs and numerous pre-professional programs from which to choose—majors range from art to education, chemistry and theology, and many other disciplines in between
- Students fill more than 500 on-campus part-time jobs
- Nearly 99 percent of our students receive financial assistance
- Nearly 80% of our faculty have earned the highest degree in their respective fields of study
- There are 12 music ensembles within the music department, including the University A Cappella Choir and Symphonic Band, both of which tour nationally and internationally
- Concordia is a leader in preparing professional workers for The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
- Concordia offers 20 intercollegiate athletic programs and is a member of the Great Plains Athletic Conference, one of the premier conferences in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)
- Our student-athletes claimed the 2005 Great Plains Athletic Conference All-Sports Trophy
- Concordia leads the nation in total, all-time NAIA scholar-athletes and, for 2010-11, led the country in NAIA scholar teams.
- Close to 100% placement rates in mathematics, biology, physics, computer science, pre-seminary, and DCE.
Concordia University, Nebraska is an excellent academic and Christ-centered community equipping men and women for lives of learning, service and leadership in the church and world.
By 2015 Concordia University, Nebraska will grow and expand its influence to diverse populations by fostering collaboration and adapting to our changing environment while remaining faithful to our mission of excellent Christian education.