If you are currently receiving Federal Financial Aid and plan on receiving Federal Financial Aid next year this applies to you.
2022-2023 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- File as early as October 1.
- Go to fafsa.gov to complete and file the form
- Use your 2020 tax information when filing for 2022-2023
- Concordia University strongly suggests that you take advantage of the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when doing the FAFSA
- Financial Aid Offers will be emailed prior to end of Spring term, if the FAFSA has been filed and verification paperwork has been received. If your FAFSA is selected for verification, additional information may be requested and the offer will not be processed until all verification requirements have been completed.
If you filed a 2021-2022 FAFSA and do not plan on filing for 2022-2023 please notify email@example.com
If you have outside scholarships, you will need to reapply for these scholarships.
If you would like more information about the FAFSA process, please visit the Federal Student Aid website.