ISSUES Winter 2004
Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Winter 2004, Vol. 38, No. 3), Marriage: What's the Big Deal?
Winter 2004, Vol. 38, No. 3
Marriage: What's the Big Deal?
IN THIS ISSUE
- "Preserving the Definition of Marriage," by the Rev. Jeffery S. Schubert
- "Until Death Parts Us" by the Rev. Kevin J. Kohnke
- "Marriage? What's the Big Deal?" by the Rev. Richard Boring
- "Luther on Marriage: The Basic Framework" by Robert L. Rosin
- "A Firm Persuasion" by Bryan Salminen
- "A Marriage Made in Heaven: How the Significance of Marriage Can Be Taught" by C. Gary Barnes and Scott M. Stanley
- Scott Stanley's The Heart of Commitment by Paul Vasconcellos
- Howard J. Markman, Scott M. Stanley, Susan L. Blumberg, Natalie H. Jenkins, and Carol Whiteley's 12 Hours to a Great Marriage by Gill and Bonnie Daenzer
- Toben and Joanne Heim's Happily Ever After: A real-life look at your ﬁrst year of marriage by Toben and Joanne Heim