Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Summer 2012, Vol. 45, No. 3), Needed: Marriage Education!.
Summer 2012 Vol. 45, No. 3
Needed: Marriage Education!
IN THIS ISSUE
- “Reflections" by Rev. Dr. Brian L. Friedrich, President
- “Marriage . . . It Happens?” by Sarah Sprague
- “Marriage as Vocation” by Gene Edward Veith
- Needed: Holistic Marriage Education” by Mark Dahn
- “How Emerging Adults View Marriage and Sexuality” by Justin Hannemann
- “The Two Shall Become One Flesh.” What Does This Mean? By Dr. Paul Vasconcellos
- “How Congregations Can Be Proactive and Evangelical in Marriage Education” by Todd A. Biermann
- Jeremy Pera reviews “The State of Our Unions: Marriage in America 2011.”
- Gene Edward Veith Jr. and Mary J. Moerbe’s Family Vocation: God’s Calling in Marriage, Parenting, and Childhood. Reviewed by Brent Howard
- W. Kim Halford’s Marriage and Relationship Education: What Works and How to Provide It. Reviewed by Janette C. Borst.
- Tim and LeAnn Radkey, Carl and Heidi Roth, and Robert C. Baker’s Marriage by God’s Design reviewed by Rev. Dr. David J. Ludwig
- David J Ludwig’s The Power of WE reviewed by Rev. Dr. David J. Ludwig
We'll let you know when each issue is published. Enter your contact information, below: