Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Spring 2013, Vol. 46, No. 2), The Sexual Revolution: How Can the Church Respond?.
Spring 2013 Vol. 46, No. 2
The Sexual Revolution: How Can the Church Respond?
IN THIS ISSUE
- “Reflections" by Rev. Dr. Brian L. Friedrich, President
- “Sexuality as a Witness of God's Love" by Deaconess Ruth McDonnell
- “What Being 'Pro Life' Truly Means" by Paul Robert Sauer
- "Behavioral Safeguards and the Christian University: My Personal Observations about Human Sexuality" by Rev. Dr. Kevin E. Voss
- “The High Cost of the Sexual Revolution" by Dr. Gene Edward Veith, Jr.
- “Theological Reflections toward Christian Sexual Ethics" by Rev. Dirk Reek
- “Sexuality: What Congregations, Parents, Pastors, and Teachers Need to Teach" by Roger Sonnenberg
- "On the Meaning of Sex" reviewed by Justin Hannemann
- "The New Testament on Sexuality" reviewed by Terence R. Groth
- "Adam and Eve After the Pill: Paradoxes of the Sexual Revolution" reviewed by Rev. Ryan Matthias
- "Clean: A Proven Plan for Men Committed to Sexual Integrity" reviewed by Dr. Paul Vasconcellos
- "Surfing for God: Discovering the Divine Desire Beneath Sexual Struggle" reviewed by Dr. Russ Moulds
- "Premarital Sex in America: How Young Americans Meet, Mate, and Think about Marrying" reviewed by Dr. Kathy K. Miller
We'll let you know when each issue is published. Enter your contact information, below: