Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Spring 2012, Vol. 45, No. 2), Transforming Congregational Education.
Spring 2012 Vol. 45, No. 2
Transforming Congregational Education
IN THIS ISSUE
- "Reflections" by Rev. Dr. Brian L. Friedrich, President
- "Educating All of God's People: What Can Help?" by Dr. David Belasic
- "An Educational Paradigm that Will Truly Transform" by Dr. Thomas Korcok
- “The State of Education in Congregations of the LCMS” by Mark Blanke
- “The Critical Role of Education in a Congregation's Mission: Congragation and Family Together” by John W. Oberdeck
- “Restructuring Congregational Education” by Dean Hansen
- “Transformations in Congregations through Bible Study” by Dr. Joel Heck
- John Roberto's Faith Formation 2020: Designing the Future of Faith Formation reviewed by Carl Eliason
- Kenda Creasy Dean's Almost Christian: What the Faith of Our Teenagers Is Telling the American Church reviewed by Emily Norman
- Thomas Korcok's Lutheran Education: From Wittenberg to the Future reviewed by C. Matthew Phillips, Ph. D.
We'll let you know when each issue is published. Enter your contact information, below: