Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Spring 2007, Vol. 41, No. 1), The Coming Age Wave: Are We Ready?
Spring 2007, Vol. 41, No. 1
The Coming Age Wave: Are We Ready?
IN THIS ISSUE
- "Reflections" by Brian L. Friedrich, President
- "Age-Wave Concerns" by Dr. Renea Gernant
- "The 'Age Wave' and the Church" by Arthur J. Constien
- "I Have a Dream" by the Rev. Walter M. Schoedel
- "The Age Tsunami and 21st Century Congregations" by Cliff Pederson
- "Age-Wave Adults: Faith Challenges and Opportunities" by Dr. Marvin Bergman
- "The Graying and Greening of the Church" by Dr. Shirley Bergman
- Kathy Black's and Heather Murray Elkins' Wising Up: Ritual Resources for Women of Faith in Their Journey of Aging by Martha Fick
- William Wolfram's Regarding the Cross by Richard Wiegmann
- Lynne Hugo's Where the Trail Grows Faint: A Year in the Life of a Therapy Dog Team by Dr. Lisa Ashby
We'll let you know when each issue is published. Enter your contact information, below: