The Jones National Bank & Trust Company of Seward established this educational and concert series in 2003. Each year, a distinguished artist or artisans spend several days at Concordia teaching and rehearsing with students, culminating in a public performance.
- 2012-13: Ron Clark: Ron Clark is the artist in residence and co-founder of the Riverside Theatre in Iowa City, Iowa, the state’s resident professional theater since 1981. Clark has worked in theaters around the Midwest and in Seattle, sharing his talent in acting, directing and writing. He is a distinguished artist-in-residence at Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, and holds a Master of Fine Art degree in acting from the University of Iowa.
- 2011-12: Steve Roden: Steve Roden is a visual and sound artist from Los Angeles. Roden’s working process uses various notations such as historical texts, musical scores and city maps which he translates into an invented system. These notations directly influence his process of painting, performance and sound composition.
- 2010-11: Nayanna Holley: Nayanna Holley has spent her entire life surrounded by music and has shared her vocal talent while touring with Queen Latifah, Sheryl Crow and French rock icon Johnny Hallyday; singing background for artists such as Michael Jackson, Patti Austin, Sergio Mendes and Jennifer Hudson; and working on Dancing With the Stars, The Grammy Awards, and American Idol.
- 2008-09 - Felix Hell: Felix Hell, a world-renowned organist from Germany, presented concerts and ran masterclasses with students.
- 2007–08 — Stefan G. Bucher: Stefan Bucher's professional work spans the fields of design, illustration, drawing and digital imagemaking. Bucher also frequently writes about design and illustration online. Bucher and students from Concordia's graphic design program spent the three days collaborating to transform metal panels into a painted mural displayed in downtown Seward through 2008.
- 2007–08 — The Acting Company: The Acting Company promotes theater and literacy by bringing a touring repertory of classical productions, talented young actors and teaching artists into communities across America. They brought their production of Moby Dick - Rehearsed to Seward and held a workshop for Concordia students in the cast of Measure for Measure, the university's spring play.
- 2005–06 — David R. Holsinger: composer and conductor
- 2004–05 — René Clausen: composer and conductor
- 2003–04 — W. Francis McBeth: composer and conductor
See also: Jones National Bank & Trust Company