As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association. The Higher Learning Commission's address is 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604.
Additionally, Concordia has received accreditation in the following areas:
- Teacher education: The university's teacher education program is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- Music: The music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music. The National Association of Schools of Music has also approved Concordia's Music Therapy program which has also been approved by the American Music Therapy Association.
Business Program Accreditation
The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education:
Master of Business Administration with concentrations in:
- Aging Studies
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
- Human Resource Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Risk Management
As well as the following bachelor programs
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Administration and concentrations in
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Communication
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Marketing