As an institution, Concordia University, Nebraska is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of its North Central Association. The Higher Learning Commission's address is 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604.
Additionally, Concordia has received accreditation in the following areas:
- Teacher education: The university's teacher education program is accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education.
- Music: The music program is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Music, and Concordia's Music Therapy program had additionaly been approved by the American Music Therapy Association.
Concordia University, Nebraska is seeking comments from the public about the University in preparation for its periodic evaluation by its regional accrediting agency. The University will host a visit February 5-6, 2018, with a team representing the Higher Learning Commission. Concordia University has been accredited by HLC since 1953. The team will review the institution’s ongoing ability to meet HLC’s Criteria for Accreditation.
The public is invited to submit comments regarding the University to the following address:
Public Comment on Concordia University, Nebraska
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1411
The public may also submit comments on HLC’s website. Comments must address substantive matters related to the quality of the institution or its academic programs. Comments must be in writing.
All comments must be received by January 8, 2018.
Business Program Accreditation
The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education:
Master of Business Administration with concentrations in:
- Aging Studies
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
- Human Resource Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Risk Management
As well as the following bachelor programs
- Bachelor of Arts with a major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Administration and concentrations in
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Communication
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Marketing