Concordia Girls Basketball Camps
Play Hard, Play Smart, Play Together
Individual Camp: June 26-28
Team Camp: June 21, June 24, June 29
Concordia girl's basketball camps are competitive, fun and beneficial for individual and team growth. Both our individual and team camps are more affordable than most area camps, and we provide services that other camps do not. For example, our "time and situation" experiences provide a chance for coaching staff and teams to work on executing in pressure situations. Our individual camp also offers talks on nutrition, sports psychology and faith development from an experienced and motivated staff.
At Concordia, you'll learn from a team that has a tradition of athletic success and has won an unprecedented seven Academic National Championships as awarded by the WBCA. With this standard of excellence, it's understandable why so many girls have chosen Concordia University's camps.
Individual Skills Camp — June 26-28
- Christian atmosphere and athletic principles
- Offensive and defensive skill development
- Personal and athletic development
- Advanced techniques and tactics
- Individual instruction
- Game play (3-on-3 and 5-on-5)
- Sports psychology
- Conditioning and nutrition lectures
- Camp awards
- Free Concordia T-shirt, basketball
Monday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Meals are provided.
Monday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Day Camp— $75 (Grades 3-5)
- Commuter — $200 (Grades 6-12)
- Overnight — $250 (Grades 6-12)
High School Team Camps — June 21, June 24, June 29
- Round-robin schedule and tournament
- Time and situation tournament
- Free camp T-shirt, basketball and poster
- 24-hour accident insurance
- Discounted meals at local restaurants
- $275 per team per day