2023-24 Concordia Track & Field Winter Camps
Concordia's Track & Field camps are designed to help athletes of all ability levels improve on event technique, knowledge and performance. Each winter camp will feature coaches for high jump, long jump, triple jump, pole vault, shot put, discus, hurdles and sprints. All camps have online registration and are open to athletes in grades 9 through 12.
Excellence in Track & Field
- 2016 NAIA Women's Outdoor Track & Field National Champions
- 2015 NAIA Men's Outdoor Track & Field National Champions
- 26 NAIA Individual National Championships since 2014
- Nine GPAC women's track & field titles in a row (2019-23)
2023-24 Winter Camp Dates
Location: Walz Fieldhouse
- December 3, 2023 - 5-7 p.m.
- January 7, 2024 - 5-7 p.m.
- January 14, 2024 - 5-7 p.m.
- Sign-up begins November 1, 2023
- Price: $40 per camp
- Space is limited—first come first serve.
- Walk-ins welcome based on availability.
For questions, email Ed McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org