2023 Concordia Boys Basketball Camps
A tradition of excellence
- 2022: NAIA National Quarterfinalists | GPAC Regular Season / Tournament Champions
- 2020 GPAC Tournament Champions
- 2005 NAIA Division II National Runner-up
- 11 NAIA National Tournament appearances
- GPAC Freshman of the Year: Carter Kent, 2019.
- GPAC Defensive Player of the Year: Jason Jisa, 2004, 2005; Jon Ziegler, 2007; Chandler Folkerts, 2017.
Top Dawg - July 18-Aug. 20
Men's Basketball Skill Development Sessions
TOP DAWG Basketball Skill Development Sessions are designed for the serious high school basketball players who want to take their game to the next level. TOP DAWG develops individual basketball skills through demanding drills to improve footwork, ballhandling, game shooting, and live play. A great way to prepare for the upcoming basketball season!
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Morning Session: 7 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Afternoon Session: 7 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Sundays are included for both camps and will feature 30 minutes of skill work followed by live play (3 on 3 or 5 on 5)
$280 (15 workouts) No partial refunds for any missed days