This program is designed to
- Provide hands on attention from professional S&C coaches
- Prepare athletes for competitive sport
- Teach proper technique and weight room etiquette
- Increase strength, power and speed of athletes
- Incorporate injury prevention
- Utilize collegiate level techniques
- The risk of injury from participation in strength training can be minimized through proper adult supervision by teaching youth to use proper lifting techniques
- Gradual increases in training resistance are essential for developing strength safely
- Our programs train each major muscle group to ensure balanced muscle development. For a balanced workout that builds functional strength, we perform multi-joint exercises and alternate large muscle groups.
- Scientific studies indicate properly performed strength training improves muscle strength and endurance.
The purpose of the Concordia Strength & Conditioning program is to foster physical development and athletic skill while teaching the value of personal discipline, character, commitment and subordination of self interest to the higher goal of team achievement.
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
Questions about the camps? Contact Todd Berner at email@example.com or 402-643-7191 or 605-290-9732.