Fall Athlete Orientation Day
This is your guide for Fall Athlete Orientation Day. The schedule below will help keep you on track for the day's exciting activities.
Note: This schedule is subject to change each year.
Fall Athlete Orientation for 2020 is on August 7.
Fall 2019 Schedule
Thursday, August 8
Taking Care of Business 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.JCC Upper Level, Lobby and Cattle Conference Room
- Check in with Admissions Counselor
- Sign up for music audition time
- Register vehicle and bicycle
- Check health records
- Check Athletic Participation forms
- Meet area bank reps - Cattle Bank & Trust, Jones Bank
- Verify financial information with Student Financial Services (Janzow 204)
- Verify FERPA information
- Library Resources
- Student Employment
- Freshmen check-in with first year advisor
- Academic Resource Center & ADA info
- Check for employment opportunities
- Pick up residence hall keys
Have "First Day of College Photo" taken with Bruiser sponsored by the Alumni Office
Lower level of Janzow Campus Center (JCC)
- Pick up Post Office box keys (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- Check CUNEAlert
Weller Main Level
- Have ID/Yearbook photo taken (Weller 102)
Lunch (Optional) 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.Janzow Campus Center Dining Hall
Students eat free. Meals can be purchased on a cash basis for $5 each.
Athletes and Parents Welcome 1:45-2 p.m.Walz Arena
NAIA Orientation and Student Panel 2-3:30 p.m.
Students - Mandatory NAIA New Student Athlete and Policy Orientation Thom Auditorium
Parents - Current Bulldog Student Athletes will talk about ways you can help your son or daughter be a successful student athlete Walz Arena
Athletes and Parents Meetings 3:45-4:45 p.m.
Meet in the following locations:
Football - Thom Auditorium
Volleyball - Walz Hall of Fame Room
Men's Soccer - Walz Field House Viewing Room
Women's Soccer - Walz, Lower Level Lounge
Free Farewell Picnic 5-7 p.m.
Athletes and parents join faculty, staff, coaches and RAs. Thank you, parents, for being with us today!