We’re committed to ensuring our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ have the opportunity to receive a Lutheran, Christ-centered education. Through our Lutheran Guarantee, you can earn at least $20,000/year in institutional aid.
Lutheran Guarantee Criteria
All undergraduate students who meet the following criteria are guaranteed a minimum of $20,000/yr in institutional scholarships and grants:
- First-time college student with a high school GPA—or transfer student with a cumulative college GPA—of 3.0 or higher.
- Qualifies from one of the following groups:
- member of a Lutheran congregation
- dependent of a Concordia alumnus
- dependent of a full-time, professional, rostered Lutheran church worker
- graduate of a Lutheran high school
Graduate students pursuing a Concordia Education graduate degree are also eligible for discounted tuition rates if you:
- Work in a Lutheran institution
- Are a member of a Lutheran congregation
- Are an alumnus of any Concordia University System school
A Distinctive Lutheran Education
At Concordia, we promise to equip you with a higher education that intersects learning opportunities, individual development and faith in Christ, in order to bring depth and meaning to your college experience. Our Promises of a Lutheran Education ensure that you will graduate not only with a set of skills and a degree, but also a sense of Christian vocation and purpose for the future.
Centrally Located in America’s Heartland
Our hometown is Seward, a friendly community of 7,200 people that’s surrounded by beautiful scenery, farmland and wide-open spaces in southeast Nebraska. If you’re looking for a close-knit, small town atmosphere, you’ll feel right at home in Seward.
A Private Education With Value(s)
You’ll find a more meaningful college experience at Concordia, where you’ll be part of a supportive campus community as you study your passions and prepare to make a positive impact in the world. Through generous scholarships and financial aid packages, your tuition at Concordia will be similar to what you will find at a large public university.