We are excited to announce Concordia’s Music Center will soon undergo renovations that will provide new spaces for students to hone their craft, faculty to mentor and for musical and theatrical events to be performed.
When the renovations are finished, the Music Center will have 43,000 square feet that will:
- Include three levels of usable space
- Be completely ADA compliant
- Increase band and choir rehearsal space
- Include 23 additional practice rooms for students
- Include 12 additional teaching studios
- Feature dedicated spaces outfitted with Steinway pianos
- Include a recording studio
Groundbreaking is planned for Spring 2021, with a tentative completion date of Fall 2022.
For more details on the project as they're released, or to discuss how you can be a part of this revitalization, please fill out this form.
Music Center Atrium