Transferring Credits

At Concordia, we'll work with you to transfer your well-earned credits and help you attain your degree. Your admissions counselor will help you throughout the process. A few pieces of information to know:

  • Credits earned at other regionally accredited institutions will be considered for transfer into Concordia University. Not all credits transferred will necessarily reduce course work needed to meet program requirements. Only Concordia University, Nebraska, course work will be used to determine cumulative grade-point averages.
  • No more than 70 hours of credits from two-year colleges may be applied toward completion of a four-year program of study.
  • Students seeking a bachelor's degree must complete a minimum of 30 hours in residence, at least 15 of which must be in their major.
  • Only courses with a grade of C- or above will be accepted for transfer credit

College Level Advanced Placement (CLEP), Advanced Placement (AP), or Military Credits are reviewed and considered for equivalent placement at Concordia.

Northeast Community College Logo

Northeast Community College

Concordia Nebraska has a transfer articulation agreement with Northeast Community College. In addition, Concordia offers a $15,000 financial aid guarantee for graduates of Northeast Community College.

Metro Community College


Mid Plains Community College


Western Nebraska Community College

Military Credit

Educational experience gained by a student while in the military service is evaluated according to the recommendation of the American Council on Education. Concordia University will consider transfer credit with an official military transcript. Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard service members may request an official military transcript from the Joint Services Transcript website at Air Force personnel may request an official transcript through the Community College of the Air Force by clicking here.