Create your Concordia Account
You will need to be a confirmed student in order to accept your awards. If you are an accepted student to an undergraduate program at our Seward, Neb. location and you're ready to confirm, please pay your enrollment fee first.
Make sure you are using Google Chrome or Firefox, not Internet Explorer or you will receive an unexpected error.
This is the same username and password from when you applied.
Click Submit Supplemental Items
Click Setup your Concordia Account
Create your password and add your phone number and click Save Changes.
Your password must
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Contain a lower case letter (a-z)
- Contain an UPPER case letter (A-Z)
- Contain a number (0-9) or symbol (~!@#$ etc.)
- Not contain your first name, last name or username
Wait for an email
After you have set your password, you are not done. You will be sent an email within 24-48 hours. This email will contain your username and instructions for logging in to the portal and your cune.org email.
Logging in to the Portal
Use your Concordia Account to log in. You should have received this information in your email after following the steps above to create your account. Your username is typically in the Firstname.Lastname format.
Forgot Your Password?
- Visit cuneaccounts.cune.edu and click on I don't have a password. What's next?
- Click I don't have a secure access code, either.
- Complete the form on the Identify Account page and click Lookup
- Here you will have the option to either receive a text or a phone call to have a verification code sent to you.