Transfer International Student

Students transferring from other colleges and universities follow the same application process for undergraduate and graduate levels of studies. In addition the following procedures apply to the transfer process:

Transferring students must:

  • Inform the school that he or she is currently authorized to attend of his or her intention to transfer;
  • Obtain Form I-20 A-B/ID from Concordia in accordance with the eligibility provisions and application process of the university;
  • Attend Concordia University in the first term after leaving the previous school and see the campus PDSO (Primary Designated School Official) or DSO (Designated School Official) immediately upon arrival at Concordia.