Office of the Registrar
Spring 2019 Registration
- The last day to withdraw from a third quarter course is February 12. (Third quarter courses only meet during the first half of the spring semester.)
- The last day to withdraw from a fourth quarter course is April 12. (Fourth quarter courses only meet during the second half of the spring semester.)
- The deadline to withdraw from a full-semester course is April 12.
Summer 2019 Registration
Online registration will open for all Seward students on February 4, 2019. A registration pin (alt pin) number is not needed for summer registration.
Fall 2019 Registration
The Fall 2019 registration schedule is as follows:
- Post-Baccalaureates – begin Monday, March 25
- Seniors – begin Monday, March 25
- Juniors – begin Wednesday, March 27
- Sophomores – begin Monday, April 1
- Freshmen – begin Wednesday, April 3
Online registration opens at 6:00 a.m. on the above dates and will remain open until the end of free add/drop on Monday, September 2, 2019.
New student registration for the Fall 2019 semester opens on Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
Traditional undergraduate students at the Seward campus who plan to graduate in the 2018-19 academic year should notify the Registrar's Office by submitting a Graduation Application. December 2018 prospective graduates should submit graduation applications to the Registrar's Office by September 14, 2018. May and August 2019 graduates should submit their applications no later than January 18, 2019.
Graduates are invited to participate in the commencement ceremony at the Walz Arena on the Seward campus at 10 a.m. on May 4, 2019. More information will be available on the Commencement page.