Preparing Leaders of Education
Concordia's Master of Education programs provide you with the skills, knowledge, and training you need to become a transformational leader, inspiring the next generation of learners.
As a Christ-centered institution with a tradition of academic excellence, Concordia offers quality curriculum, dedicated faculty and cohort-focused programs to help you advance your career through leading-edge theory and proven instructional techniques.
Courses are taught by both academic professionals and educational practitioners. You can take what you learn and apply it immediately to your own classroom. Advance your career and further your education without taking time away from your current job.
Master's of Education Emphases
Our team of enrollment specialists will navigate the course enrollment process for you from day one, thereby eliminating all the stress and hassles of ensuring you're registered for the correct course. You receive the guarantee that you're progressing through your classes in the perfect order and on-track to finish your master's degree.Discover more hassle-free highlights
Master's of Education (M.Ed.) Student and Alumni Reviews
Concordia University is focused on providing an exceptional experience and we ask our students to provide feedback on all aspects of their student experience. The ratings and comments below are from our survey of current Master of Education students and recent M.Ed. graduates regarding their experience in the M.Ed. program, the academic department and the university.
Master's of Education Delivery Options
- Conveniently located five minutes from downtown Lincoln, Nebraska
- Structured programs/class times—meet once per week
- Enhance your experience through social interaction with peers
- Comfortable, professional facilities in which to learn and study
- Face-to-face access to peers and instructors
- Convenience of online courses with a flexible on-campus option
- Variety of learning environments enhances your communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a group
- Control your schedule and pace with flexible class options
- Self-paced—study when it is convenient for you
- Your classroom is available from the comforts of your home
- Learn from instructors with diverse backgrounds from around the world