Preparing educational leaders since 1894...
Concordia University, Nebraska has been teaching teachers and administrators for more than 117 years, and now is offering its continuing education classes, endorsements and master of education programs fully online. Click here to view available courses and programs.
Find out more by completing the form on the right!
» Continuing Education Courses
» Master's Programs
Concordia at a glance
Founded in 1894, Concordia University, Nebraska is a private, coeducational institution of higher learning. The main campus is located in Seward, Neb., about 25 miles west of Lincoln. The graduate school is based in Lincoln and online. Concordia is a Christian university that operates under the auspices of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod.
- More than 2,100 students from 40 states and several foreign countries
- Concordia is in the top tier of the Midwest Regional Universities according to U.S. News & World Report, and the top Concordia University System school
- 99% of our students receive financial assistance
- Nearly 80% of our faculty have earned the highest degree in their respective fields of study
- Concordia provides active support for online learners through our instructional technology department
Thanks for visiting the request information page for Concordia's master of education programs. If you're like most of our prospective students, you probably have a few questions.
From details about how our programs are delivered and their requirements to information about financial aid and everything in between, I'm here to answer any questions you have.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and I'll contact you soon. Don't wait, get started today!
College of Graduate Studies Recruiter
888-505-2863, ext. 6530
Fill out the form or call 1-888-505-2863.