Walz Human Performance Complex
Concordia has finished the first and second of three phases of construction for the Walz Human Performance Complex, a facility that stands among the finest facilities of its kind for any university of Concordia's size. Better yet, the Walz has already had a tremendous impact on students and faculty and athletics at Concordia.
Renovations are currently underway for the P.E. Building, including improvements for intramurals space (old gym), the addition of a wrestling room, overhauls of locker rooms, classroom/team areas, weight room, equipment space and offices.
Can I get a closer look at plans for the renovation work underway?
Renovations of the P.E. Building, adjacent to the Walz ...
What are the Walz features already completed?
- State-of-the-art performance gymnasium with upper and lower deck seating
- Improved weight room and workout facilities
- Upgraded sports medicine facilities
- Academic classroom space
- Upgraded locker facilities
- Human performance laboratory facilities and computer lab
- Team meeting rooms, athletic offices, conference room
- Lobby and commons area
- An indoor 200 meter track with multipurpose infield (fieldhouse)