Eunice Goldgrabe has taught at Concordia University, Nebraska since 1967. She also has served at Lutheran high schools in Chicago, IIll., and Seward and previously coached women’s athletics at Concordia. Presently she teaches courses in the human performance, education, and general studies departments. She is a member of the American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, the Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance, Phi Epsilon Kappa, and Phi Kappa Phi.
D.A., Middle Tennessee State University
M.A., University of Northern Colorado
B.S.Ed., Concordia University, Nebraska
- Foundations of Human Performance
- Programs in Team Activities
- Programs in Leisure and Recreational Activities
- Programs in Dance and Rhythmic Activities
- Senior Seminar in Human Performance
- Methods in Secondary Physical Education
- First-Year Seminar
Goldgrabe is the recipient of the Nebraska Association for Health, Physical Education, and Dance Honor Award and the National Association for Girls and Women in Sport Pathfinder Award.