2013 Concordia University Volleyball Camps
Concordia University volleyball camps are great way to experience volleyball the Bulldog way! Whether you are just trying out the sport, coming to work on your game, or seeking out the chance to play in college, we offer a variety of levels and options. With all of the options, one thing stays the same - the Bulldog way is fast, intense, and most of all, FUN!
You could spend a lot more money simply for the name on the outside of the building, but you simply won’t get the level of individual attention from a professional staff anywhere else!
Individual General Skills Camps
These camps are designed for the player who plays for their junior high or high school team and wants to come out and learn some new techniques, get some individual instruction and play with players of similar level.
- 5th & 6th Grade General: July 8-10, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. | Cost: $60
- 7th & 8th Grade General: July 8-10, 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. | Cost: $60
- High School General: July 15 6:00pm – July 17, 12:00pm | Cost: $120 for commuter (includes lunch and dinner on July 16); $175 for residential (includes three meals on July 16 and breakfast on July 17)
Individual Elite Skills Camps
These camps are for the player with a high level of athleticism and experience who wants to be pushed hard. It will still be fun but very fast paced and advanced. For junior high campers, club experience is STRONGLY encouraged. Interested high school players should be athletes that are looking to play in college. If you need advice on which camp to choose, please email Coach Mattera at email@example.com.
- Junior High Elite: July 15 (6 p.m.) - July 17 (12 p.m.) | Cost: $120 for cummuter (inlcudes lunch and dinner on July 16); $175 for residential (includes three meals on July 16 and breakfast on July 17)
- High School Elite: July 11 (6 p.m.) - July 13 (12 p.m.) | Cost: $120 for commuter (includes lunch and dinner on July 11); $175 for residential (includes three meals on July 12 and breakfast on July 13)
*All sessions are held in the arena of the Walz Human Performance Complex.
High School Summer Tournaments: CUNE will host a couple of summer tournaments for high schools. These tournaments will include optional sessions with the Bulldog coaching staff. Please email Coach Mattera for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Site Camps: The Bulldog staff and players will come to you! Site camps are a great way to get college coaching and play in your gym while keeping costs down for your athletes and even make some money for your program. Email Coach Mattera for details (email@example.com).
Registration Deadline for each camp is June 30. After June 30 there is a $20.00 late fee.
Things to Bring to Concordia Volleyball Camps:
- Appropriate Workout Clothes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Extra spending money for snacks and/or Bulldog gear from our camp store
- Lunch (see camp description for meal options)
- A great attitude – ready to work hard and have fun!
- Concordia University Volleyball coaches and players