Softball individual clinics
A tradition of excellence
- 2007 GPAC post-season champions
- 2005 and 2008 GPAC regular-season champions
- Twelve consecutive post season appearances
- Top 10 NFCA Academic Team in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
- 2005 and 2006 NFCA All-Academic Team National Runner-Up
- 47 all-conference players since 2001
2014 Individual Softball Clinics
Grades 2-7: 9 am-12 pm
Grades 8-12: 1 pm-4 pm
All camps held at Plum Creek Park Sports Complex, Seward; four full-sized fields
Individual Clinic features
- Coverage of the basic skills of softball
- Offensive skill development
- Defensive skill development
- Advanced techniques and tactics
- Individual instruction
- Handouts of drills for each position and techniques taught at clinics
High School Team Camp
Friday, July 25: Junior Varsity
Saturday, July 26: Varsity
First games begin at 9 a.m.
- Four game guarantee
- NSAA regulation softballs provided
- Lunch provided
- Concession stand
- Team skills contest
- Camp Champ Awards
- Free substitution
- Bat entire line-up
- New situations each inning
- Certified athletic trainer on site
Requirements & Information
- Teams must have at least 10 players and one coach.
- Two schools may combine to form one team.
- Pick-up players are allowed but must belong to a NSAA high school team.
- Open to A and B/C division teams.
- Varsity and JV teams welcome (Brackets will be paired accordingly.)
- Each player must print, sign and return Medical Release Form before camp.
Additional players can be added up to the day of the camp.