2015 Concordia University Football Camp
Great players are made in the off-season. If you have the desire to make the most of your abilities, plan on attending the Bulldog Football Camps. You’ll sharpen your skills and boost your confidence while you learn from experienced university and high school coaches.
8-Man Jamboree: July 12-14
11-Man Jamborees: July 15-17
Build Your Team
- Ability to scrimmage numerous new opponents with different opponents each game
- Fully adjustable camp structure to serve your team needs
- Ability to use meeting rooms, weight room, film rooms in facility
- Concordia University coaching staff available for breakouts, additional on-field coaching
- Last summer’s attendees included 12 playoff participants, including one state champ and one runner-up
- Last summer’s attendees included four JV teams
- Most affordable team camp in Nebraska – the best value for your team!
- Full contact controlled scrimmages
- 7 on 7 for 30 minutes each day
- Allows coaches to coach
- Officials for each scrimmage
- 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. each night
- 6:00 p.m. Stretch/Agility
- 6:20 p.m. Offense/Defense individual time (conducted by CUNE staff)
- 7:00 p.m. Team time (conducted by your coaches)
- 8:00 p.m. Scrimmage
Learn from Concordia’s experienced Coaching staff
- Vance Winter, Camp director and head coach of the Concordia Bulldogs
- Curran White, Camp offensive coordinator and assistant head coach
- Pat Daberkow, Camp defensive coordinator and assistant coach
- Members of the Bulldog football team serve as officals and residence hall counselors.
- The camp’s unique philosophy is to develop a player’s God-given talent and his appreciation for the gift of life.
1. Register/pay online or
Make checks payable to:
Concordia University Football
ATTN: Vance Winter
800 North Columbia Ave.
Seward, NE 68434
Deadline is July 2. Please call to ensure spots are available if after deadline. Camp has two divisions, a Varsity group and a JV group. If you bring enough players to have two groups, we want to get them all as many reps as possible during the scrimmages.
Coaches: Please register your team as soon as possible so that Concordia can send you a team packet.
Cost: $60 per player
Cost of camp includes a Concordia Jamboree jersey for each individual or a camp t-shirt. (This is a team decision to receive either jerseys or t-shirts). Overnight campers add an additional $20 per camper per night (housing only). Space is limited. Please contact Vance Winter at 402-643-7349 for details.
Late registration fee
- $20/player fee if registration is postmarked after July 2.
Location and facilities
Camps are held on the campus of Concordia University, Nebraska in Seward. All participants, along with coaches and counselors, are housed in campus residence halls.
What to bring
Each camper must provide his own equipment including cleats, helmet, mouthpiece, football pants, and shoulder pads.
Coaches need to bring footballs and equipment kits.