Lutheran Invitational Tournament
High School Boys & Girls Basketball
Jan. 4-5, 2013
Concordia University Nebraska hosted its second annual Lutheran Invitational Tournament for high schools Jan. 4-5. The boys and girls teams of the four LCMS high schools in Nebraska were represented:
LIT tickets may be purchased at the door for one-day admission. Ticket prices are $6 for adults and $4 for students (K-12). (There will be no individual game ticket prices.) Doors will open 45 minutes before the start of the first game on each day.
Spectators are encouraged to sit in the following areas as their respective game commences. Please note that coolers of food or beverages should not be brought into the Walz facility. The proceeds from the concession stand benefit the future development of Bulldog Athletics.
- Cheerleaders will be located on the east baseline adjacent to the home team bench
- Band will be located in the southeast bleachers that curve around the east baseline
- Fans will sit in the north bleachers behind the scorers table
- Cheerleaders located on the west baseline
- Band will be located in the far west sections of the south bleachers across the court from the scorers table
- Fans will sit in the north bleachers behind the visiting team bench.
Friday, Jan. 3
- 3 p.m. - Girls game one:
- 4:45 p.m. - Boys game one:
- 6:30 p.m. - Girls game two:
- 8:15 p.m. - Boys game two:
Saturday, Jan. 4
- 9 a.m. - Girls consolation game
- 10:45 a.m. - Boys consolation game
- 12:30 p.m. - Girls championship game
- 2:15 p.m. - Boys championship game
- 4 p.m. - Traveling trophy presentation; all-tourney teams announced; closing message & doxology