Concordia Invitational Tournament 2015
Concordia University Ann Arbor will host the 64th annual Concordia Invitational Tournament (CIT) Jan. 30-31. The tournament features, in addition to the Bulldogs, the Concordias of Ann Arbor, Mich., Mequon, Wis., and River Forest, Ill., competing in both men's and women's basketball. CIT is one of the longest running tournaments in the country, and it is a highlight of the athletic year among the participating Concordias.
Bulldogs sweep CIT 2014
Last winter, the Concordia Bulldog men’s and women’s teams dominated the Concordia Invitational Tournament by winning both championships. This feat heralded the men’s team with their 25th tournament championship and the women’s team with their 24th championship. Both of these stand as a record amongst the tournament participants.
Tournament host site for 2015: Ann Arbor, Mich.
All games for the 64th annual Concordia Invitational Tournament will be played at the Concordia University, Ann Arbor Gymnasium.
Join Concordia University's President Friedrich, alumni and friends in Michigan for a weekend of fun and fellowship.
Support the Bulldog men's and women's basketball teams as they defend their CIT championships at Concordia Ann Arbor.
Friday, Jan. 30 (all times Eastern)
- 1 p.m. - Nebraska vs. Chicago (women)
- 3 p.m. - Nebraska vs. Chicago (men)
- 6 p.m. - Ann Arbor vs. Wisconsin (women)
- 8 p.m. - Ann Arbor vs. Wisconsin (men)
Saturday, Jan. 31
- Noon - Women's consolation game
- 2 p.m. - Men's consolation game
- 5 p.m. - Women's championship game
- 7 p.m. - Men's championship game
- Trophy presentation and all-Concordia devotions following last game
Sunday, Feb. 1
- 8:30 a.m. Worship with President Brian L. Friedrich and others from the Concordia community at St. Luke Lutheran Church. All alumni and friends are invited to attend.
You may reserve tickets for the basketball tournament here.
Visit Ann Arbor's area accommodations page for more information.
The tournament is scheduled for Concordia Chicago in 2016, Concordia Nebraska in 2017, and Concordia Wisconsin in 2018.