What's it like?
Want to see what your day might be like at Concordia? View a typical personal visit schedule.
Yes! I am interested in a personalized visit day at Concordia University, Nebraska
Consider these things as you complete the form to request a personal campus visit.
1. Give us some time to get ready for you
Let us know about your visit at least a week in advance. If your intended personal visit day is less than one week away, please call our office directly at 800-535-5494, ext. 7233, and we will do our best to accommodate your visit request.
2. Four days a week are available
Plan for a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (not Wednesday or the weekend)
3. We want you to see the campus when people are here!
For the 2013-14 school year, avoid these times of the year when classes are not in session or when a Visit Day is scheduled:
- Oct. 11 - Visit Day
- Oct. 18 to 20 - Fall Break
- Nov. 8 - Visit Day
- Nov. 23 to Dec. 1 - Thanksgiving Break
- Dec. 6 - Visit Day
- Dec. 20 to Jan. 12 - Christmas Break
- Jan. 20 - Visit Day
- Feb. 17 - Group visit day only
- March 8 to 16 - Spring Break
- Feb. 17 - Visit Day
- April 18 to 21 - Easter Break
- April 25 - Visit Day
4. Get confirmation
Completion of the form below does not confirm a visit. You should hear from the admission office within five business days via phone, email or mail.
If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation within five business days, please contact the admission office at 800-535-5494, ext. 7233.