The Undergraduate Admission Process
The general admission sequence is outlined below. A more detailed list will be provided in your acceptance packet (step 2, below).
We also highly recommend a visit to campus -- it's the best way to learn if Concordia is the right place for you.
Submit application for admission, transcripts and test scores
- Apply for free online
- Send us a copy of your high school transcripts
- Send us a copy of your ACT and/or SAT scores
- Apply: Skip the application fee by applying online
- Send us a copy of your high school transcripts and college transcripts
- Apply: Fill out the Re-Admit application
- If you have completed any college courses since leaving Concordia, send us a copy of your college transcripts
Receive acceptance packet
- Admission to Concordia will be based on your transcripts and ACT or SAT scores.
- Once we have your application, transcript, and test results, expect to learn of Concordia's admission decision within seven to ten days.
- The acceptance packet includes the official acceptance letter, a detailed checklist of the admission process and a confirmation deposit request.
Send your confirmation deposit
- Your deposit is an indicator to us that you intend to enroll at Concordia. Please visit the confirmation deposit page for more information.
Fill out a Course Pre-Registration Form and Residence Hall Contract
- Once we have received your confirmation deposit we will mail out your Course Pre-Registration Form and Residence Hall Contract within your Confirmed Student Handbook. Class registration begins in the spring, while dorm placement begins in early summer.
- Student athletes should complete the appropriate athletic participation forms.
Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after January 1 (of the year you plan to enroll)
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is necessary to be considered for federal, state and institutional-funded grants and loans. The FAFSA is completed online. Concordia's Federal School Code is 002541.
Financial aid award notification
- A financial aid award notification summarizes all financial aid you are eligible to receive and will be sent after the results from the FAFSA are received and finalized.
Receive course schedule, residence hall and roommate information
- We will work with you to finalize everything before you arrive on campus.
- Arrive on campus for check-in and orientation (earlier for some athletes and others participating in certain university activities).
For questions or more information, please email us or call the admission office toll-free: 800-535-5494.