Requesting a transcript from Concordia
Concordia Nebraska students, past and present, may obtain an official transcript of their Concordia University, Nebraska academic record by sending a written request by mail or fax to the office of the registrar. Transcripts are confidential records and must be ordered by the student whose record is being requested.
Students of St. John's College in Winfield, Kansas, should use the same request procedure. Plainly indicate on the request form the request is for a St. John's transcript.
Unofficial transcripts are available for current/recent students through Concordia's student portal connectCUNE.cune.edu Log in, click on the "Academic Life" tab and follow these links in the Banner Self Service channel (center column, second from top) : Student - Student Records - Academic Transcript.
Policies for official transcripts:
- Students must request their own transcripts; parents cannot request transcripts for their child.
- Transcripts will not be released until holds on accounts are cleared.
- If you ask us to hold the transcript until the end of the term for current grades or graduation information to be recorded, we will mail it approximately ten days after the end of the term.
- Your request must have your original signature. Phone requests are not accepted. Computer generated signatures are not valid.
- Your Concordia transcript will not include course information from other institutions. You must obtain transcripts from those institutions directly.
We process transcripts Tuesdays and Fridays. There is no fee for this service.
All valid transcript requests we receive before noon Monday or Thursday will leave campus by USPS First Class mail the next day providing there are no complications with the request - if you owe us money or are in default on a Perkins loan. The schedule will change to accommodate holidays on which our office is closed.
We will honor requests for special handling but will charge additional fees which must be paid in advance either by credit card or by check payable and delivered to Concordia University.
- If you need a transcript immediately, a 24-hour turn-around is available. Delivery will be by First Class mail with a copy faxed if requested. A $20 fee will be charged. Your transcript may be processed on the same day if the request is received early enough.
- Transcripts can also be sent the same day if we receive your request prior to noon, Central Time. We use USPS Express Mail which is overnight in most cases, but 2 day guaranteed delivery. In addition to a $20 special handling fee, we will charge the current Express Mail fee.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, Concordia will not release transcripts to a third party without written authorization of the student.
Transcripts from other institutions will not be re-released or copied.
Where to get official transcripts
Please fill out the transcript request form completely and fax or mail to:
800 North Columbia
Seward, NE 68434