ISSUES Fall 2010
Download a complete PDF version of Issues (Fall 2010, Vol. 44, No. 1), Missional Lutheran Education.
Fall 2010, Vol. 44, No. 1
Is Technology Essential in Teaching the Faith?
IN THIS ISSUE
- "Reflections" by Rev. Dr. Brian L. Friedrich, President
- "Musings on Media" by Rev. Kenneth Klaus
- "Technology Should Get Out of the Way" by Rev. Bob Lail
- "Technology, Only the Means in the Educational Mission" by Rev. Paul Holtorf
- "Why is the Question, 'What is the Role of Technology in Faith Formation?' Important?" by Dr. Richard Richter
- "Is it OK To Be a Technology Illiterate Teacher of the Faith? 'YES!'" by Dr. Renea Gernant
- "Is it OK To Be a Technology Illiterate Teacher of the Faith? 'No!'" by Dr. Michael Uden and Dr. Bernard Bull
- John G. Palfrey and Urs Gasser's Born Digital: Understanding the First Generation of Digital Natives by Nancy Elwell, Ph.D.
- Dwight J. Friesen's Thy Kingdom Connected: What the Church Can Learn from Facebook, the Internet, and Other Networks by Rev. Jeff Scheich
- Douglas Estes's SimChuch: Being the Church in the Digital World by Rev. James R. Gimbel, Ph.D.