The Omega Lambda chapter of Alpha Psi Omega, a theatre national honor society, inducted new members this spring at Concordia University, Nebraska. The society recognizes student involvement in theatre arts programs.
Students accumulate points through their participation in theatre activities at Concordia. Upon reaching the required point level, they are invited to become a member of APO through a required induction ceremony. This year’s ceremony was held on Saturday evening, May 2, in the Studio Theatre on Concordia’s campus.
2015 Alpha Psi Omega inductees include (alphabetical by state, city, last name):
- Collin Christiansen, senior, Palmer, Alaska
- Joseph Pierson, sophomore, Van Buren, Ark.
- Bethany Williams, senior, Aurora, Colo.
- Allison Caudle, sophomore, Greeley, Colo.
- Izaak Wendorff, sophomore, Winthrop, Minn.
- Emily Kollbaum, sophomore, Concordia, Mo.
- Sean Carpenter, senior, Hollis, N.H.
- Paul Nelson, sophomore, Norfolk, Neb.
- Elyssia Finch, junior, Omaha, Neb.
- Taylor Baumeister, senior, De Pere, Wis.