Tuition payment plan for undergraduatesConcordia University has partnered with Sallie Mae Business Office Solutions, providers of the TuitionPay Monthly Plan. The TuitionPay Plan is the interest-free alternative to lump-sum tuition payments.
Benefits of enrolling in the plan
- Spread your yearly tuition bill over ten monthly installments beginning in August; or by semester over five months beginning in August for the fall term, January for the spring term. Payment dates on the fifth or the 20th of the month are offered. (Please note: Enrollment begins July 1)
- Enrollment fees from $50 to $70 depending on plan selected.
- Easy online enrollment.
- No interest charges and no credit review.
- Borrow less – save money by using current income and savings to make monthly payments.
- In addition to receiving a monthly statement from Sallie Mae, you have 24-hour access to your plan account online.
Visit Tuitionpay.SallieMae.com/CUNE to learn more about the TuitionPay Plan. Use the calculators provided to see how affordable your monthly payments can be.
When you’re ready, enroll online or call 800-635-0120 and a TuitionPay consultant will answer your questions and assist you with enrollment. Concordia University is pleased to offer this service and we encourage you to take advantage of it. We believe it is a responsible tool for managing debt and making education more affordable.